Senior Content Sales Manager
DISCO Content Marketplace (marketplace.disco.info) is a revolutionary start-up digital content marketplace, owned and operated by SyndiGate, a Middle East based content agency (established in 2007).
When you join SyndiGate, you become part of a dynamic, creative and fun company, that is passionate about content.
You have door-opening skills and a unique ability to navigate your way through even the most complex companies and content requirements, in order to win over decision makers. The ideal candidate is a true hunter, extremely motivated, driven, strategic and able to grow revenue through developing new business opportunities.
The Senior Content Sales Manager will report to the Director of Content Sales & Licensing (part London, part Dubai based).
- Clear understanding of the DISCO Content Marketplace platform, its ever-expanding licensed content assets, buying models and sales process.
- Develop executive-level relationships (where needed) with prospective clients, to create and/or advance opportunities
- Act on qualified leads from our lead generator team, plus create your own qualified leads
- Meticulously maintain new business development data within a CRM tool
- Co-develop reasonable quarterly, bi-annual and annual sales targets with upper management (and hit those targets!)
- Create presentable pipeline data and forecast sales revenue from one quarter to the next
- Create analytical deal negotiations framework and build financial models to assess deal and partnership profitability
- Report and act on client concerns, questions and product customisation requests
- Build and manage an expanding sales team
Ideal Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
- 2-5 years business development (or account management) experience with content related services and platforms, preferably within MENA, or to MENA-based clients
- Deep knowledge of the Middle East and global media space
- Creative and strategic thinker, with experience in negotiating and building long-term relationships
- Detail oriented, excellent organisational tactics, with strong time management skills
- Ability and willingness to travel within MENA
- Degree level qualification
- Fluent in English (speaking/writing). Arabic (speaking) skills would be a major plus.
What We Offer:
- A home for you to do your best work to date, as we truly re-shape the way content is traded today
- A modern workplace in the heart of Dubai Media City
- Base salary (negotiable based on experience and relevancy) + monthly sales commissions + end-of-year bonus (if annual sales targets are hit)
- Usual standard employee benefits as per UAE labour law
* Only applicants with business development or account management experience with content, broadcasting, or publishing related services and platforms should apply *